The admissions process is rigorous and selective, but is also focused on the qualities and skills that you will bring to the class cohort. As the program is designed specifically for leaders in the investment management, banking and general financial service area, a candidate’s record of professional achievement is a critical factor to determine his admission. The number of places available in the program is limited, and admissions are based strictly on merit to ensure candidates of the highest possible quality. All applications are reviewed and approved by a joint admissions committee.
- Application form
- 2 picture IDs (on paper; passport format; electronic prints are NOT accepted)
- 1 passport photocopy
- Employment history and professional experience (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation
- 2 sets of duplicates/official copies of all University degrees and official transcripts/grade sheets (copies must be issued and certified by the University). Applicants who have degrees from Swiss Universities in addition need to provide their former matriculation number. Secondary school information is also requested
- For non-native English speakers, an acceptable TOEFL score or equivalent
- Other qualifying materials, references and examinations may be requested at the discretion of the Admissions Committee
Candidates are considered on a rolling admissions basis with a final application deadline for intake in any given year of January 15. There is a non-refundable application fee of USD 200.
USD 80,000 –. The fee includes tuition, books and case studies. Travel, accommodations and living expenses are not included.
Graduates of the program have access to the alumni networks of the Swiss Finance Institute, University of Lausanne and the Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University.
For more information please contact:
Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University
Phone: (USA): 888 565 3091
Phone: (Int’l): +1 412 268 2304
University of Lausanne
Phone: +41 (0)21 692 33 51
Fax: +41 (0)21 692 33 05