5th Swiss Asset Management Day |
Conference Flyer [PDF]
This year’s Swiss Asset Management Day is hosted by the Department for Economic Affairs Canton Schwyz and the Swiss Finance Institute.
Game Changers for Swiss Asset Management:
Technologies, Methods & Alternative Investments
• Mr. Herbert J. Scheidt, Vontobel Holding
• Mr. Christian Staub, Blackrock Asset Management
• Moderator: Mr. Claude Baumann, finews.ch / finews.asia
• Mr. Kurt Zibung, Department for Economic Affairs Canton Schwyz
• Dr. Christian Casal, McKinsey & Company
Technologies - The Game Changer
• Mr. Marco Abele, Credit Suisse
• Dr. Florian Herzog, swissQuant Group
• Mr. Andrew Patrick White, FundApps
Methods – How to Invest Remains the Big Question
• Mr. Thomas Rose, UBS Asset Management
• Mr. Tom Leake, Deutsche Bank
• Dr. Jérôme Teïletche, Unigestion
• Prof. Paolo Vanini, Swiss Finance Institute & Zürcher Kantonalbank
Alternative Investments – Where to Invest?
• Mr. Jérôme Jean Haegeli, Swiss Reinsurance Company
• Mr. Jean Yves Lagache, Amundi Asset Management
• Mr. Michael Stahel, LGT ILS Partners
• Prof. Fabio Trojani, University of Geneva & Swiss Finance Institute
• The Swiss Alternative Funds Awards presented by: Mrs. Joanna Babelek, HedgePole; Mr. Stefan Steiner, Crossbow Partners
Thursday, 7 April 2016, 09:00 - 18:00 h
Hotel Seedamm Plaza, Seedammstrasse 3, CH-8808 Pfäffikon, Switzerland
The attendance fee is CHF 250 and includes lunch, refreshments, and cocktails. University students are entitled to a fifty percent reduction.
For security reason registration is mandatory. The conference is open to all practitioners and researchers within the finance community.
To submit your completed registration form, please click the “send”
button. Registration is complete once you receive confirmation from SFI.